Who We Are
We’re an online trading platform which assists retail and institutional investors to trade in the
margin foreign exchange market (“Forex”) and other derivative instruments. Our online trading
platforms operate through the following website:
Information We Collect
The personel information that you are asked to provide, and the seasons why you are asked to provice it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your pesonel information.
We’re required to identify you if you’re opening a new account or adding a new signatory to an existing account under anti-money laundering laws. We’ll ask you to submit identity documents, which we’ll then keep in our system in compliance with our anti-money laundering obligations.
If you contact to us directly or when you register for an Account, the personel data we collect about you may include your:
- Name and address
- E-mail address
- Ip address
- Phone numbers
- Bank account details (bank account number or IBAN)
- Trading experience information
- Driver’s licence
- National identity card (if applicable)
- Official address document
How We May Use Your Personal Data
- We may process your personal data for one or more lawful bases of processing.
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests, including contacting you if necessary. Lawful Basis: your consent or performance of our contract with you;
- notifying you about important changes or developments to our Websites, our Apps or to our products or services (e.g. changes of features or enhancements). Lawful Basis: performance of our contract with you or necessary for our legitimate interests;
- administering your registration and/or membership and other trading account records
- market research, analysis and creating statistics.
- sending you marketing communications, for instance, to contact you from time to time regarding things you have told us you want to hear about, such as new products, special offers, competitions and sponsored events. If you use our Apps, we may use push notifications to highlight when we’ve added new offers and promotions that may be of interest to you.
- If you’re an existing client, we may contact you by email, SMS, phone or post with information, products or services that you request from us or with information, products or services which are similar to the services we’re providing to you (independently or jointly with others), unless you’ve opted out of being contacted for these purposes. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
- You may ask us to provide you with information about our services or about services offered jointly. You may by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Security of Your Personal Data
- Nobody can guarantee the security of the Internet. Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails/webmails, aren’t secure unless they’ve been encrypted. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered.
- Your trading account is protected by your user name and password. You shouldn’t share your username and password with anyone else. When using social networking, group chat and forum features, please ensure that you don’t submit any personal data that you don’t want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
- We won’t disclose your personal data to government institutions or authorities except when we’re compelled to by law (e.g. when requested by regulatory bodies or law enforcement organisations in compliance with applicable laws).
- We’ll let you know as soon as is practicable if our purposes for processing your personal data change, and seek your consent if we’ve introduced a new purpose for processing.
Your Duty to Tell Us About Changes
It’s important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us by e-mailing us at email@example.com
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information.
- The right to access personal data
- We may ask you for proof of identity before providing you with the data. There is usually no charge for such requests, however in limited circumstances we may be able to charge an administrative fee
- The right to request that your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary. In some circumstances this right may not apply e.g. if there is some other compelling reason for us to keep or process your data
- Right to data portability: to receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party (another controller) in certain situations.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can close your account any time, but for audit trail purposes, Liberal Technology LLC shall hold personal data for a period of at least five years after closing the account in order for us to comply with our record keeping obligations under the Money Laundering Regulations 2020.
At the end of that period, we will delete all personal data relating to you, unless a legal requirement requires them to keep the data for a prolonged period of time, or Data Subject has expressly consented to their data being held for an extended period of time.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
This privacy notice was published in Jun 2019 and last updated in December 2021.